- DMV Services
- Motor Vehicle Record Requests
- DMV – Title/Registration Searches
- Idaho State Tax Commission
- Idaho Department of Insurance
DMV SERVICES (IDAHO)
Obtain plates and registration and order vehicle title as requested. In addition to title and registration services, we can obtain duplicate titles, add or release lien holders and renew registrations. This service is completed at the Idaho Transportation Department in Ada County, Idaho.
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD REQUESTS ( IDAHO )
Provide DMV vehicle ownership and driver record information. Must have VIN number or plate number and make of vehicle to obtain ownership information. Must have entity name, date of birth, social security number or drivers license number to obtain driver record information. DMV information is found at the Idaho Transportation Department. Search reports include:
- Vehicle Title Search: Current Owner name, lien holder, year, make and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle Title History: Complete chain of ownership on record in the state searched
- Vehicle Registration Search: Registration name, plate number, year, make and VIN
IDAHO STATE TAX COMMISSION
Retrieval of tax clearance letter and other requested information. Must have written authorization on company letterhead to conduct this service.
IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
Retrieval of Authorization Letter for financial entities and any other requested information.
IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE
Retrieval of Certificate of Compliance and other requested information.