Below is a brief list of other services available from our office. If you would like to submit an order or have any questions, please feel free to contact Corporate Services at:
- Idaho Department of Motor Vehicles
- Idaho Department of Finance
- Idaho Department of Insurance
- Idaho Board of Licensure of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Nebraska County Publications
- Nevada Department of Insurance
- Wyoming Department of Insurance
- Wyoming Office of State Lands & Investments
- Washington Department of Licensing
- Utah Lieutenant Governor’s Office
IDAHO DMV SERVICES
Obtain plates and registration and order vehicle title as requested. In addition to title and registration services, we can obtain duplicate titles, add or release lien holders and renew registrations. This service is completed at the Idaho Transportation Department in Ada County, Idaho.
IDAHO MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD REQUESTS
Provide DMV vehicle ownership and driver record information. Must have VIN number or plate number and make of vehicle to obtain ownership information. Must have entity name, date of birth, social security number or drivers license number to obtain driver record information. DMV information is found at the Idaho Transportation Department. Search reports include:
- Vehicle Title Search: Current Owner name, lien holder, year, make and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle Title History: Complete chain of ownership on record in the state searched
- Vehicle Registration Search: Registration name, plate number, year, make and VIN
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
Retrieval of Authorization Letter for financial entities and any other requested information.
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE
Retrieval of Certificate of Compliance and other requested information.